Use your library card to access these magazine collections.
5 Result(s) Found
Choice Magazine is for in-Library use only. Ask staff to help you log in.
A selection of current popular Chinese magazines you can read online.
An online hub for book lovers. Access the digital version of our much loved Good Reading magazine. Quickly see the latest reviews and popular titles for all ages.
Find all your craft inspiration in the one place. Use your library card to log in.
eAudiobooks including best-selling Australian and international authors plus a great selection of current Australian and international magazines.
- Download RBdigital app on your mobile device from your App Store
- Open the app, click ‘Register now’
- Choose country ‘Australia’ and Library ‘Willoughby City Council’
- Tap ‘Create account’ enter Willoughby City Library’ card number and other details
- Select ‘Books’ or ‘Magazines’ from the menu
- Browse and make your selection by tapping the ‘checkout’ button
- Follow the prompt to ‘download’ your emagazines or eaudiobooks
You can borrow 10 eaudiobooks for 3 weeks, items can be renewed twice. There are no reservation charges and no overdue fees as your loans are automatically returned upon expiry.
There are no limits on the number of emagazines borrowed, you don’t have to return them, just delete them after reading
For Kindle Fire, please click on the link for instructions to download RBdigital app
- Download the RB media player to play audiobooks.
- Click on RBdigital link on Willoughby City Libraries website under ‘Digital Library’
- Click on “’Register’’ to create a new account
- Enter your library card barcode and other details to complete your registration
- You can search or browse ebooks and emagazines from the menu
- Make your selection and tap “Borrow” and then ‘’Download’’
- “My Account” provides member details, current Loans, holds and loan history