West Chatswood Library
Our branches are operating at a reduced capacity to safeguard community and staff health and safety, please check our opening hours and available services before your visit.
West Chatswood Library services update:
- Printing, photocopying and scanning services are temporarily unavailable.
- After hours returns chute will remain closed until further notice.
- Branch libraries are unable to take any payments at this time. Cashless payments are accepted at Chatswood Library only.
- Returned items may take a few days to clear from your account due to current quarantining guidelines, please contact staff on 9777 7900 if you have any questions.
Conditions of Entry
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- To visit the library it is a requirement of NSW Health that all visitors to the library register for COVID-19 contact tracing. This information will only be used for that purpose and will be deleted after 28 days.
- Sanitise your hands on entry and maintain good hygiene practices.
- Social distance of 1.5m must always be practised.
- You must not move the location of desks or chairs, or other furniture.
- Please consider others and keep your visit brief during busy periods to allow others access to our services.
- Visitors who do not comply with social distancing measures may be asked to leave by Library staff.
- We no longer accept cash payments. Payments can be made at Chatswood Library using Eftpos or credit card. Payments cannot be made over the phone.
- Visitors must treat others, including Library staff, with courtesy and respect and follow our general use and behaviour guidelines
565 Mowbray Road West, Lane Cove North 2066 View Map