Chatswood Library study rooms
Chatswood Library currently has four rooms that may be booked by students for group study without charge.
The rooms are available for senior high school students (with valid student ID) to book. Students can book up to two hours each day. Students must book on the day, in person at the Information Desk.
Please read our conditions below before booking.
Conditions of Student Group Study Room Bookings
- Adhere to room capacity limits.
- One booking per group per day, i.e if you are already part of a group booking, you cannot make a second booking.
- Students must book in person, on the day, at the Information desk.
- All students must be present at check-in, and show valid student ID. A student ID will be retained by the library until the booking is complete.
- Bookings are forfeited if you do not arrive within 10 minutes of the booking start time.
- Lidded or bottled drinks are welcome, no food is to be consumed within the library.
- Do not move furniture.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended.
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing.
- Follow the Library's Conditions of Entry and NSW Health guidelines.
- The Library reserves the right to accept or refuse any or all applications for bookings.