After hours access to use the Book Locker is available to current adult members from 6am - 8pm, seven days.
Not a member?
1. Become a Willoughby City Library member online and collect your card from one of our libraries.
2. Complete the form to apply for after-hours access to the Naremburn Book Locker.
After-Hours Book Locker Access Request Form
3. Your request will be processed in 3 working days. You will receive a text message with your access PIN.
4. Browse our collection and reserve items for pick-up at Naremburn Book Locker.
5. You will be notified when your items are ready to collect. Visit the Book Locker located at Naremburn Community Centre, 7 Central Street, Naremburn. On arrival, enter through the front gate. Then enter your PIN on the keypad to the left of the Centre’s entrance to access the front entry of the building.
Terms and Conditions
1. After-hours access to use the Book Locker is for current adult members of Willoughby City Library.
2. Library members applying for after-hours access will receive a PIN. The PIN is valid for 12 months.
3. Members will need to re-apply for after-hours access after 12 months. This is to ensure library records are up to date.
3. PIN code must be kept secure and is non-transferable – it must be used by registered members only.
5. Members are expected to use the facilities safely and exercise personal care.
6. Members must use the after- hours access for its intended purpose: to collect reserved items and return them to the Book Locker.