Conditions of Entry
- All people entering the library (aged 16 years and over) must be fully vaccinated and are required to show proof of full vaccination or evidence of medical contraindication exemption
- Check in using the Service NSW QR code for contact tracing purposes
- Face masks must be worn by staff and visitors, unless exempt
- If you are feeling unwell, stay at home
- Maintain physical distance of 1.5m
- Sanitise your hands on entry and maintain good hygiene practices
- Do not move the location of furniture
- Visitors must treat others, including Library staff, with courtesy and respect and follow our General Use and Behaviour Guidelines
In line with public health orders, all people entering Chatswood Library must be fully vaccinated (16 years and over). You will be required to show proof of full vaccination or evidence of medical contraindication exemption. Register for contact tracing on entering Chatswood Library using the Service NSW app and QR code, or register your details with library staff.
Chatswood Library is located in The Concourse, a two minute walk from major Chatswood transportation hubs, including Chatswood train station and Chatswood bus interchange.
Parking is available at The Concourse car park accessible on Ferguson Lane via Archer St ONLY. There is one hour free parking for all. One and a half hours for holders of disability permits once registered with the Library. Parking rates and opening times.
The Library has lift access from The Concourse car park and from The Concourse, Ground and Upper levels.
Parking is also available at Chatswood Chase adjacent to The Concourse on the corner of Archer St and Victoria Ave. The first 3 hours parking are free.
A CCTV system operates at Chatswood Library to help safeguard the security and safety of staff and visitors.
- The CCTV system is governed by the Workplace Surveillance Act 2005 (NSW) and privacy legislation.
- Footage is retained for a limited period to allow for investigation of reported incidents.
- The footage is not available to be seen by the public.
- CCTV footage of a specific incident may be released to a law enforcement agency where it is required or permitted by law.
Lower Ground, The Concourse, 409 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood 2067 View Map