Chatswood Library Study Seats
HSC students can pre-book a seat to study. Walk-ins are also available on a first come, first served basis. A reduced number of seats are available to maintain safe social distancing.
Please read our Conditions of Entry before booking.
Conditions of Entry
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter the building
- There is a limit of one person per online booking per day
- Please ensure that you have your booking confirmation with you when you arrive — either as a print-out or displayed on your phone
- HSC students are required to show their student ID for allocated HSC tickets
- To visit the library it is a requirement of NSW Health that all visitors to the library register for COVID-19 contact tracing. This information will only be used for that purpose and will be deleted after 28 days.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and maintain good hygiene practices
- Social distance of 1.5m must always be practiced
- You must not move the location of desks or chairs; you may leave your desk to go to other available areas, but you must return to the desk that you initially occupied
- Seating is on a first come, first served basis
- Visitors who do not comply with social distancing measures may be asked to leave by Library staff
- You must exit the Library immediately at the end of your booked session so the areas of the Library can be cleaned
- Visitors must treat others, including Library staff, with courtesy and respect and follow our General Use and Behaviour Guidelines
||10am to 1:30pm
||2pm to 7pm (2pm to 6pm on Fridays)
Bookings will open each day between 3pm-4pm, for the next available session.