Chatswood Library study rooms
Chatswood Library currently has four rooms that may be booked by students for group study without charge. Students can book up to two hours each day.
Monday to Friday
The rooms are available for senior high school students (with valid student ID) to book Monday to Thursday from 3:30pm to 5:30pm, or 5:30pm to 7:30pm, and Fridays 3:30pm to 6pm. Students must book on the day, at the Information Desk.
Saturday and Sunday
The rooms are available to book by all students (with a valid student ID card) on Saturdays and Sunday afternoons. Students must book on the day, at the Information Desk.
Please read our conditions below before booking.
Conditions of Student Group Study Room Bookings
- Minimum 3 students and maximum 4 students per booking, per room.
- One booking per group per day, i.e if you are already part of a group booking, you cannot make a second booking.
- Students must book in person, on the day, at the Information desk.
- All students must be present at check-in, and show valid student ID. A student ID will be retained by the library until the booking is complete.
- Bookings are forfeited if you do not arrive within 10 minutes of the booking start time.
- Lidded or bottled drinks are welcome, no food is to be consumed within the library.
- Do not move furniture.
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing.
- Follow the Library's Conditions of Entry and NSW Health guidelines.
- The Library reserves the right to accept or refuse any or all applications for bookings.