Chatswood Library Study Seats
A reduced number of study seats are available to maintain safe physical distancing.
Seats are now available on a first come, first served basis throughout the day.
Please keep your belongings with you at all times, unattended items may be disposed of.
Bookings are no longer required.
Please read our Conditions of Entry before booking.
Conditions of Entry
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter the building
- There is a limit of one person per online booking per day
- Please ensure that you have your booking confirmation with you when you arrive — either as a print-out or displayed on your phone
- HSC students are required to show their student ID for allocated HSC tickets
- To visit the library it is a requirement of NSW Health that all visitors to the library register for COVID-19 contact tracing. This information will only be used for that purpose and will be deleted after 28 days.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and maintain good hygiene practices
- Social distance of 1.5m must always be practiced
- You must not move the location of desks or chairs; you may leave your desk to go to other available areas, but you must return to the desk that you initially occupied
- Seating is on a first come, first served basis
- Visitors who do not comply with social distancing measures may be asked to leave by Library staff
- You must exit the Library immediately at the end of your booked session so the areas of the Library can be cleaned
- Visitors must treat others, including Library staff, with courtesy and respect and follow our General Use and Behaviour Guidelines