Willoughby Walks is a free, interactive self-guided walking tour app brought to you by Willoughby City Library and Willoughby City Council Bushcare.
Using audio narration and historical photographs, Willoughby Walks brings to life a wealth of fascinating accounts of some of Willoughby's most significant locations. From the bustling Chatswood CBD to the picturesque beauty of Middle Harbour, Willoughby Walks provides visitors of all ages and fitness levels a fascinating look at Willoughby's past, present and future.
- Chatswood CBD Heritage Plaques Walk
- North Willoughby Heritage Plaques Walk
- West of the Line Heritage Plaques Walk
- Castlecrag Walking Tracks
- Ferndale Park - self-guided walking tour
- Flat Rock Gully - self-guided walking tour
- Mowbray park - self-guided walking tour
- Sugarloaf bay
Willoughby Walks will be regularly updated with new tours and additional content.
There are a number of printed Heritage Walks which focus on architecture and historical places, as well as bushwalks.
Downloadable versions available:
For any enquiries please contact Local Studies on 9777 7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.