myGov, run by Services Australia, is a simple and secure way to access government services online in one place.
Please join us to learn:
- digital services
- online accounts
- self service
- express plus apps
- creating voiceprints
- getting started with myGov
- uploading Centrelink documents.
Service NSW mobile app
The Service NSW mobile app provides easy access to government services.
Through the Service NSW app, you can:
- set up a Service NSW account
- get digital licences
- apply for vouchers and rebates
- register a positive rapid antigen test result
- apply for a Seniors and Senior Savers Card
- renew registrations
- check fines and demerits accumulated
- get vehicle registration checks and renewal
- verify a digital trade licence or credential .
Please bring your own device as well as login details for your myGov account or MyServiceNSW account.
If you do not have a myGov account or MyService NSW account yet, please bring your email address and its login details for creating your myGov account or MyServiceNSW account.
Brought to you by Willoughby City Library and presented by Services Australia and Service NSW.
We follow NSW Health guidelines for the health and safety of our community and staff. Please read our Conditions of Entry before your visit.
This event may be filmed or photographed. Images may be used on Council websites, publications, social media channels and circulated to the press and other media organisations for publication, transmission or broadcast. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.